Sunday, July 4, 2010

The Twilight Saga: Eclipse

Hi all, =)

I am very happy!! I watched the twilight saga: eclipse yesterday!!

This is a must-watch for ladies and for couples. Haha because it is a very romantic movie film!

Here is my Twilight movie review:

Romance / love: 5/5 (Very romantic! Love that makes complete sense! Sweet.)
Action : 4/5 (Below my expectations. I was looking forward but..)
Humour: 4/5 (Ladies you'll find it humourous and romantic. Guys laugh it off!!)

Overall I give it 4.5/5! A must-watch!!! So Romantic! Twilight is definitely a nice movie. =)

Please feel free to share your comments!

P.S. For those who simply love the Twilight Saga: Eclipse, you may like to visit http://www.twilightthemovie.com/#/Wallpapers (this is Twilight official website, there are photos, videos and downloads like Twilight wallpapers and icons)

No comments:

Post a Comment