Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Marina Bay Sands Singapore

Hi guys,

Marina Bay Sands's official opening is on 27 April 2010. It is a five-star Singapore hotel with 55 storeys. It has 3 towers. I heard a lot of people are interested in its Skypark, which is located on top of Marina Bay Sands, 57th floor.

My parents went to Marina Bay Sands for a 1 night stay on 16 July 2010. So I decide to tag along and tour around for the day.

We booked in quite late in the day, about 4.30pm. We went to our hotel room, located on the 32th storey of Tower 3. After dropping the bags, we went out for a tour at the hotel Skypark.

Hotel guests are only allowed to visit a part of the Skypark, the part with the Swimming Pool facility. We are given two hotel room cards. Each card is entitled for 1 guest (who is not staying over) to enter. Lucky me! For the observation deck on the Skypark, there is a fee of $20 per person. Anyway, this is good enough because non-hotel guests cannot use the Swimming Pool. The view on top is superb! Imagine swimming on the 57th storey. It feels like you are on the top of the world!

Anyway, I didn't swim because I was in a rush (sad!), I had to leave about 6pm. So the plan was my parents will swim at 8pm (the Skypark Swimming Pool closes at 10pm) when I leave. I went to tour the Shopping Mall (The Shoppes at Marina Bay Sands) and have afternoon tea with my parents. Overall, it was a very fun day! Cheers!

Guys, you should try visiting Marina Bay Sands and spending some time with your family too!!

I took some pictures of my Marina Bay Sands "tour" (see below).




1 comment:

  1. Many thanks for the exciting blog posting! I really enjoyed reading it, you are a brilliant writer. I actually added your blog to my favorites and will look forward for more updates. Great Job, Keep it up.. :)

    ReplyDelete