Thursday, July 22, 2010

S.H.E going Solo (but won't disband)

Hi all, =)

I like S.H.E especially Hebe. I was free so I went to youtube trying to see if there are any nice videos on Hebe. I saw a video showing S.H.E revealing that Hebe will be releasing her own solo album!

Then I went google to search for confirmation. There are not much news on this. However, I managed to gather that S.H.E would go solo - Selina will focus more on hosting, Hebe focus more on singing and Ella more on acting. However, S.H.E will not disband, their group will remain as one. (It's a pity if they were going to disband)

I saw on a blog that Hebe's solo album will most probably be postponed to next year (2011). This is a smart move because they just released their group S.H.E album, SHERO. This leaves Hebe and her company more time to release a good album.

Anyway, while searching for videos on Hebe on youtube, I found a really nice video. A compilation of clips of Hebe. This is the part 2. I find it nicer than part 1. But part 1 is really nice too. Go youtube and see if you want. Really very nice!

Credits to the person who did up the video! Claps with two hands! If you are a fan (or not), watch this video! You will not regret. You will be touched to see Hebe's music journey and how talented she is. Below is the embed video (the link is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDaz_94Xsk8&feature=related):

No comments:

Post a Comment