Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Sim City Fans! Alert!

Hi all, =)

I am a Sim City fan! I played the oldest Sim City version (Sim City), I think more than 10 years ago. I really liked it!

So recently, I tried to relive my good memories by finding free Sim City demos online. I managed to find a free Sim City version - Sim City 3000 (the earlier version is Sim City 2000). Try out the game! It is located at: http://www.brothersoft.com/games/sim-city-3000.html

You can download directly from this link or you can go google to find other websites.

Anyway I played Sim City 3000 4-5 times after I downloaded it. I think you can play this free version unlimited times. However, each demo only lasts for 60 minutes (if I am not wrong). So within this 60 minutes, make use of time wisely! Try and error to see how you can build the best Sim City! To me, a negative thing about Sim City 3000 demo is you can't save at all! What can you expect from a free demo?! It's worth playing if you are a fan!

By the way, as I am writing, I am in the midst of downloading another free Sim City version - Sim City Societies! More about it after I started playing! I can't wait! For players who cannot wait, here is the link to download: http://download.cnet.com/SimCity-Societies-demo/3000-7480_4-10853476.html?tag=mncol

No comments:

Post a Comment