Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Trip to Taiwan!

Hi all, =)

I am back from Taipei! I went to Taipei from 29 Jul to 2 Aug 2010. I departed from Singapore on jetstar. The plane was scheduled to fly at 7am, however there was some delay because of a sick passenger. Oh well I don't mind. Overall it is a fun trip. It is good to bring someone who is close to you to Taipei, you get to share the food and have fun shopping together. Like I did! =)

In the 5 days trip in Taipei, I went to Ximending, Shilin, Wufenpu, Xin Beitou, Zhongxiao Fuxing and Mr. J French-Italian Restaurant II (opened by Jay Chou).

Ximending, Shilin and Wufenpu are well-known places in Taipei for its shopping. The Taiwanese food at Shilin are also very popular. Xin Beitou is famous for its hot springs. Zhongxiao Fuxing has shops underground. It links up with 2 other train stations. There are also many departmental stores around the train station. If you have time, you can go there to shop. If you are in a rush, in my opinion you can skip it.

In the next few posts, I will write more about Ximending, Shilin, Xin Beitou and Mr. J French-Italian Restaurant II in Taipei. This is for those who may be interested in going to Taipei!

No comments:

Post a Comment