Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Mr. J French-Italian Restaurant II

Hi guys,

I will post about Mr. J Secret Restaurant that I went to in Taipei!

The theme of his second restaurant in Taiwan is based on his movie, Secret. The chinese title of the movie is 《不能说的秘密》. So cool right?!

The restaurant is located in Taipei Medical University, which is quite near to Taipei City Hall (train station). It opens mon to sun 11am - 9pm. I took a taxi from Ximending to Taipei Medical University because of time constraint. It costs me about S$10.

The food is French-Italian. So they have spaghetti, lamb chop, cakes etc. What I like about the menu is how Jay manages to implant his creativity into some of the dishes. Like there is a main course - spaghetti with smoked duck in orange sauce. Yum yum! The set that I ordered (Soup, Salad, Main course, Drink and Dessert) costs me NT$350 - about S$15. I think it is really worth it.

The restaurant atmosphere is nice and relaxing! It is elegant (but not overwhelmingly), simple and cosy! There are also decorations like Jay's photos framed up on the walls, his Piano etc.

Overall I love his restaurant. I don't mind going back a second time!

I have posted some photos here. Anyway, there is a website for his Restaurant - http://www.mrj-tw.com














No comments:

Post a Comment