Friday, August 6, 2010

Hot springs in Taipei!

Hi guys,

Xin beitou is popular for its hot springs.

There is a public Hot Spring that costs only NT$40, about S$1.70. It has a number of pools with varying heat.

For those who prefer privacy, there are many hotels that offer private hot springs.

For me, I went to Sweetme Hot Spring Resort (Shuimei). It is very conveniently located near the Xin beitou train station, about 3 minutes walk away. Look out for the directory which points to Sweetme. It costs me NT$1080 for 1.5 Hours if I remember correctly for a private room with a bathtub where you can fill it with Sulphur hot spring. It is about S$47. You can share it with your friend. The room comes with a shower place where shampoo, shower cream, towels, comb, body moisturizer are provided. I wore a swim suit into the hot spring though they say I am supposed to go in with nothing on.

The only disadvantage is it does not have the outdoor feel. So if you are looking for a cheap and natural hot spring, I would recommend you to go for the Public hot spring.

I posted some pictures of one of the private rooms in Sweetme Hot Spring Resort below!


No comments:

Post a Comment