Monday, December 13, 2010

Potluck at my place!

Hi all,

My friends came over to my home for Potluck about two weeks ago. It was post-exams celebration. Some of us (including myself) are graduating from SMU! Cheers.

For those who are not sure what is potluck. Let me kindly explain. According to Wikipedia (8 Dec 2010), potluck refers to "a gathering of people where each person or group of people contributes a dish of food to be shared among the group".

The potluck dishes we had are:
1) Fried chicken
2) Potato with chicken and onions
3) Herbal chicken soup
4) Broccoli with chicken slices
5) Cockles
6) Wanton with pork filling
7) Fried egg with onions
8) Potato salad
9) Tiramisu

These dishes are prepared by ourselves. Different dishes cooked by different persons.

Of course, not forgetting we drank a bottle of red wine. =)

I hope you will have a general idea of what to have for potluck the next time you have one.

I posted some photos that my friend took.





No comments:

Post a Comment