Monday, December 13, 2010

Food for thought (Second Visit)

Hi everyone, =)

I went to Food for thought once again (the one located at 8 Queen St). Craving for the toasted brioche.

Read my previous post on my first visit to Food for thought if you are interested.

However, I was really disappointed with the quality of the brioche. It was really good when I ate it the other time. This time, I think it was over-toasted. It was really dry. =(

Anyway, these are the dishes ordered:

1) I customised the "Breakfast" dish.

My plate is filled with brioche, hash brown balls, scrambled eggs and chicken sausage. As mentioned in my previous post, I like the scrambled eggs. The chicken sausage is average.

2) Crispy Curry Chicken & Spicy Chilli Fries

As the name suggested, it is crispy. However, the curry flavour is not strong. Perhaps a little more marination or a little less flour may do the trick.

The spicy chilli fries is average too.

3) Mocha Flavoured Milkshake

I like it. Yummy!

My overall review is 3.5/5.0.

Here are some photos for your viewing:



No comments:

Post a Comment