Sunday, September 12, 2010

Resident Evil: Afterlife movie review

Hi all, =)

I just watched Resident Evil 4 yesterday. The general plot of the movie was not bad.

But I feel that some parts of the movie were filmed in a different way compared to the previous Resident Evil stories. An example, the Matrix like animation of the fighting scene between the evil representative of the Umbrella Corporation and Alice. Please feel free to add your comments in the chatbox.

Throughout the entire movie, I was very agitated by the evilness of the Umbrella Corporation. You have to watch the movie and tell me if you feel the same!

An hour into the movie, I was pondering about how to save the world by killing all the zombies in the World. An idea popped in my head. I was thinking why won't the Umbrella Corporation invest in building Robots? I believe they have the resources to do so, instead of wasting resources on irrelevant actions like "enslaving" humans. Then again, there is the ethical debate of whether we should kill all the mindless zombies. After all, they were once humans. I wish I have an answer, but it's really up to discretion. Perhaps robots can be used for defending against the zombies to safeguard the only humans left in the world.

Well, enough said. On the whole, I give the movie 4/5. Watch the movie for yourself!

I have posted the Resident Evil: Afterlife Video Trailer link here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dc5iiT0f1s

No comments:

Post a Comment