Sunday, September 19, 2010

A Great Dinner at Chili's!

Hi all, =)

I spent a wonderful night with my friends at Sentosa yesterday. We wanted to visit the Universal Studios Singapore at Sentosa (Hollywood After Hours). However, when we went there, we were told it was closed for an private event. Oh my, mistake on our parts for not checking properly I guess.

Hollywood After Hours opens from 7 to 10pm every friday and saturday for only $5 per ticket. Contrast with if you were to go there in the day (anytime 10am to 7pm), the ticket cost is about $60 for Adult and $50 for Child. However, only a portion of the Universal Studios Singapore (Hollywood Zone) is opened up for Hollywood After Hours. The main purpose of going there is to take photos, dine and shop with your family members/friends.

Anyway, plan B was to have a good meal, take photos and shop around. For dinner, we went to Chili's (somewhere outside the Universal Studios Singapore). It was a great dinner considering the food, ambience and my company! You will be spoilt for choices, there are a lot of variety. The food was not too bad, slightly above my expectations. The price was a little steep. Well, you have to spoil yourself once in a while!

For those who are interested in knowing the price. This is what we ordered (four of us):

Caesar salad, Mashed potato (side dish), Monterey chicken (main course), Smoked turkey sandwich served with fries and a glass of white wine.
The total bill is about $90.

My review of Chili's at Sentosa is 4/5. It's really worth trying!

My friends and I took some photos (posted below).





No comments:

Post a Comment