Friday, September 10, 2010

Learn How to Cook Scrambled Eggs!

Hi all,

I love to eat scrambled eggs! So I went to Youtube to search around for nice videos. I looked at 5 videos. So far, I found this video to be the best! The scrambled eggs cooked look really nice! You want your scrambled eggs to look appealing, don't you?

I have posted the video here. In case you find trouble viewing it, here is the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGyb7uBXe9E&feature=related



After looking at several videos, here are some important tips that I have learnt:
1. Use unsalted butter or oil to coat your pan (Butter will taste better I think)
2. Add water to your eggs after cracking the eggs
3. Do not add salt into your cracked eggs as it will break down the protein of the eggs (You can add the salt in when your eggs are almost cooked)
4. The control of heat is important when you cook. Medium heat will do.

Hope you all love it! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment