Friday, December 16, 2011

Christmas Trees in Orchard 2011

Dear all, :)

Christmas is just around the corner! Excited?! Me too!!! :)

Hereby, I wish everyone a joyful and fulfilling Merry Christmas 2011! Spend precious time with your loved ones!

I was at Orchard the other day. Busy shopping but not forgetting everyone on my blog, I took photos of four prominent Christmas Trees in Orchard!

Here is a simple Collage that I've made (in a hurry to catch the X'mas spirit!):


Go to Orchard and see if you can find the exact locations of the Christmas Trees! Please feel free to share your comments!

There is one more Christmas Tree in Orchard that I really like! It is the one just outside Orchard Ion. What's unique? It comes with an Observatory Deck!!!
Here is an article about the X'mas Tree: http://www.capitalandinside.com/index.php/spaces/leisure/984-innovative-festive-cheers-at-ion-orchard-light-up-lives

~Happy Holiday~ :)

No comments:

Post a Comment