Saturday, October 8, 2011

Home-made Breakfast!! =)

Dear Readers, =)

Recently, I made a heart-warming breakfast for my family. Pictures are as uploaded. :)

First Occasion:
Scrambled Eggs, Cheese Chicken Sausages, Biscuits and Baby Tomatoes
+ a Glass of Milk
(The Biscuits are similar to the Popeyes's Biscuits)

Second Occasion:
Scrambled Eggs, Cheese Pork Sausages, Pancakes and Baby Tomatoes
+ MacDonalds Coffee
(I used "White Wings" Instant Pancake Mix. On the packaging, there is a label that states "Just Add Water". When cooking the pancakes, it is critical to use low to medium heat. Make sure your pan is hot enough first. Use a drop of water to test. If it dances and evaporates, your pan is ready.)

I hope the above pictures have enticed you to prepare Breakfast for your loved ones. If you have any great Breakfast ideas, please feel free to share them with me. =)

2 comments:

  1. mummy always prepare for me.. hehe :)
    -hirzi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great mummy you have.. =)

    My mummy prepares porridge for me in the morning :)

    - Stephanie

    ReplyDelete