Friday, June 18, 2010

Karate Kid movie

Hi all, =)

Today I just watched Karate Kid at PS (Plaza Singapura) GV Theatre. I have been waiting a LONG time for the movie to be out! I love Jackie Chan (popular martial arts star)'s movies alot! I think the movies that I have seen so far are awesome. When I watch a movie, I usually look out for the Storyline. Most Jackie Chan's movies, from my opinion, have a humourous, meaningful, touching (love - can be friendship, true love etc.) storyline with action-packed thrills!

Back to Karate Kid, the movie is simply great. I will not reveal the contents of the movie here since it is new (it was out on 10 June I think). I would rate it 4/5.

The kid-star actor in the movie is Jaden Smith, who is the son of Will Smith, a famous American actor, movie producer and rapper. Quoting news from Hollywood.com, Jackie Chan actually mentioned that after working with Jaden for the movie, he told Will Smith that he should not waste his son's talent, he is just so good! According to the news, Jackie Chan also revealed that Jaden Smith did all his own stunts (no special effects at all!)

Anyway, go watch it yourself to see if my rating is justifiable! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment