Friday, April 3, 2015

Good Friday!!

Dear *Freaders,

It is Good Friday!!! :)
Hope everyone is grateful in your hearts and thoughts.

By the way, recently, I got a chance to try out some pies from pie face in Nex.

Apparently, they mentioned that they are from Australia but their pastry chef is a French.

Cute faces on the pies will definitely bring a smile to your face. :)

My review of the pies:

- Minced beef pie (with the smiley face): Frankly speaking, I cannot really pinpoint whether I enjoy the texture of the minced beef filling. As expected, the filling is savoury and meaty. Nothing above expectations. The crust doesn't have a buttery taste which is a huge let-down. Well, the plus is that it does not have an oily mouthfeel. Having said so, if I am craving for pies and I happen to be nearby, I will probably order this again.

- Chicken & mushroom pie (with the emo face): Oh my! The filling is slighty too salty to my liking but it is savoury. The filling has a creamy mouthfeel. The crust is really so-so. I will probably give the pie a pass. Anyway, there are many other flavours on the menu.

For more info, go to: www.pieface.com.sg


 In life, we can choose to be HAPPY or sad.


No comments:

Post a Comment