Sunday, December 21, 2014

Christmas and love... "Endless Love"

Dear *Freaders,

As Christmas Day is approaching closer with each passing day, I'm having a sudden craving for romantic films. Weird? No!! Christmas is a season of love, joy & sacrifices. So naturally, I feel like I am in a dreamy bubble filled with pounding hearts, breathing in shots of love ecstacy!

Well, I just watched a romantic show a few days back - Endless Love (2014). There was this ending liner that got stuck in my brain. Here it goes:

"My first love was everything all at once. The kind you never fall back from. Never try to. Never want to. A love so big, so strong, it never dies. Never fades. Never loses its electricity. The kind of love you fight for. The kind of boy you fight for."

Aww.. so sweet, eh? Anyway, I'm not going to be a plot spoiler! Please watch the movie if you haven't. It's worth spending 104 mins on the couch with your sweetheart.

If you love to read (like me!), you can search for Scott Spencer's novel of the same title. The 2014 movie was a second adaptation of his book. :)

Cheers~

No comments:

Post a Comment