Friday, November 19, 2010

Still Loving Christopher Lee!

Dear all,

A little background of him:

Christopher Lee (his Chinese name is Lee Ming Soon) is borned on 23 July 1971 in Malaysia.

He was the first runner-up in the male category in Singapore Star Search 1995, the largest talent search programme in Singapore. Since then, he secured an acting contract. He acted in many local and overseas shows. He also ventured into acting in movies, hosting and singing.

One of his very popular shows is "The Return of the Condor Heroes" in 1998, where he took up a lead role as "Yang Guo".

Having said the above..

I just realised that I supported him for 14 years and still going... He is still the No. 1 actor in my heart.

What I LOVE about Christopher Lee's Personality:

He is outgoing, humourous, generous, gentlemanly and direct (no faking!). He is really a good guy! He is also a romantic guy who is very Zhun yi in his love life. He said this in his solo album in 1999: "I will not allow any third party to be in the way of my love relationship. I have to be responsible to my partner."

By the way, he got married last year (in 2009). Congrats!

All the best christopher Lee! I'll support you forever! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment