Sunday, October 3, 2010

Salad bars in singapore!

Hi everyone, =)

For those who want to have a healthy snack outside of home, perhaps you can consider having a healthy salad meal for lunch.

I went to this kiosk located at the basement level of Plaza Singapura (PS). It is a relatively new concept in Singapore. It serves ten kinds of salads, many variety of onigiri (japanese rice balls) and japanese grill on sticks (like yakitori). Really a lot of variety for a small kiosk like this. =)

Personally I tried one of its salads (Tonsyabu salad). Tonsyabu salad consists of boiled pork, mizuna, mini tomota and onions. The salad dressing is sesame dressing. The salad costs me about $6 for 100g of salad. The salad has really generous servings of sliced pork and vegetables. The salad dressing really complements too.

For the salads, what is really special for me, is that there are different salad dressings for different salads.

Here are a few photos that I took:





You may like to visit the store if you want to try something new and healthy.

There are more and more salad bars opening up in Singapore (here are two salad bars that I came across while shopping, haven't tasted it though):

1) SALADSTOP! (This is the website for your information: http://www.saladstop.com.sg/) - I saw an outlet at Marina Square.

2) Grand Salads - I saw an outlet at Suntec City at the basement level.

No comments:

Post a Comment